We’re recruiting right now for Independence Workers living in Bassetlaw and Gedling areas.
- Are you looking for a rewarding career you can fit round your home and family commitments?
- Do you enjoy helping people?
- Are you looking for a caring and supportive employer who is there with you every step of the way?
- Would you like to earn a Living Wage?
- Do you have your own transport?
Jigsaw Support Scheme is a local health and social care charity supporting the independence of local people at home. We help anyone over the age of 18 to get out into the community to pursue hobbies, go shopping, visit friends and to take up new interests. We also help with daily living tasks such as cleaning, shopping and reminding for medication.
So if you’ve answered yes to the above and would like to help us make a real difference to people living here in the local community, then contact Sarah Williams immediately for an application pack. Email her email@example.com or call her on 01623 662200. You need to get your completed application form back to us by midday on 4 April 2014.