Jigsaw Support Scheme were lucky enough to be a Finalist in the Commitment to the Community Award at the Mansfield 2020 Business Awards on the 26th April 2018.
This year the awards were held The John Fretwell Centre, and the night acknowledged and rewarded the achievement of local businesses that have shown entrepreneurial and enterprising fortitude, whilst recognising their contribution to the economic development of the Nottinghamshire area.
The industrially diverse finalists included: Chic Boutique, Fitted Home, Hopkins Solicitors, i-Sourcer, Jack in a Box, Pinewood Properties, PNE Controls Limited, Portland College, Sherwood Knowledge, Spiritheart Holistic Animal Therapy, Steve Sheppard Transformation Coaching, Studio Six Nail Boutique.
Winners throughout the night included:
- Social Support Systems CIC: Commitment to the Community
- Mansfield Building Society: Business in the Community
- Loxley’s The Removal Company Ltd: New Business of the Year
- Josh Payton, Asmech Systems Limited & Sharna Pilmore, ATFFE: Young Apprentice of the Year
- R.E.A.L Education: Business of the Year
- Lindhurst Engineering: Excellence in Innovation and Design
- Elizabeth Orridge Photography: Customer Focus Initiative
- Personnel Solutions (Midlands) Limited: Entrepreneurial Spirit
We would like to congratulate all the winners and finalists for their hard work and achievements and also thank Caroline Cox and everyone at Mansfield 2020 for our award which will take pride of place in the office.