Jigsaw Support Scheme are running a 1 year pilot scheme in conjunction with Nottinghamshire County Council to help tackle hoarding in the Mansfield & Ashfield areas.
Hoarding is without a doubt a community safety issue and can impact on levels of community cohesion.
Hoarding affects 1.5 -6 percent of the population and not only has an impact on the individuals but also has an impact on their immediate family, friends and neighbours.
Our service provides:
- To act as co-therapy workers alongside other professionals
- Make time to discuss challenges and what is holding them back
- Make referrals to other necessary agencies
- Support to gain access to Health and Social Care services
- Support to achieve house clearing, household budgeting, debts, rent arrears.